You asked and we listened! These wheels have the CNC Machined Brake Surface for pads. Also they have Drilled hubs for disc brakes front & rear
ON SOME BMX BIKES WHEN RUNNING A REAR & FRONT DISC BRAKE THERE MAY BE A SLIGHT MODIFICATION NEEDED FOR DROP OUT SPACING AND REAR CALIPER SPACING.
Why Choose Our Mag wheels?
magnesium material is often used in automotive and aerospace industries, it is also perfect material for bike wheels. As we know the most important components on a bike are its wheels and frame, we want it more light weight, more pressure resistance, more smooth riding, more energy saving and more beautiful when you ride with it, so we come to think magnesium wheels, it can satisfy all you need. Furthermore magnesium is much more lighter than aluminum while more durable than carbon fiber, it can also absorb vibration and shock, magnesium wheel is absolutely the best choice, so why do you hesitate?.
- Super Light
- Design: 8 Spoke
- Sealed Bearing Structure
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- For Bike Type: Fixed/Single Speed Bike
- Rear Wheel Cog: 17 Teeth, 6-Bolt
- Spacing(M*L1*L2): F: 3/8*100*140W,CrMo R: 3/8*110*160W,CrMo
- Sealed flip-flop rear hub, One side is for Freewheel, the other side is for Disc Brake
- For Tire: 29"x 2.0 to 2.5
- Weight: 1.90kg/4.18lbs( Front Wheel ), 2.0kg/4.40lbs ( Rear Wheel